By ordering from the elegancialaila.co.uk website you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Please allow 1-2 days for order processing a.
- Most orders are delivered within 4 to 5 weeks.
Please note we do not stock all item and sizes, they can be ordered on customers request as we are new in Business and based online we do not have large capacity of storing, however stocks can be order on customers request and we would aim to get them to our customers within 30 days.
If an item is out of stock, we will notify you of this and offer you the choice of waiting, choosing an alternative item of equal value or refunding that part of your order.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website. Please note that these Terms and Conditions also incorporate the following sections which we advise that you read:
Before proceeding with an order you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
1.1 This site is owned by and operated by IDO.UK.COM.
1.2 All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2. Ordering Goods
2.1 All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
2.2 When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a 'bounce back' confirmatory email of this order saying that we are processing your order. You will then receive a second email from us acknowledging your order and giving you estimated timescales for delivery. You should check both emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Neither of these emails constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we despatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, delivery and gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-
- you are entitled to use the code;
- you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
- You agree to the terms set out below.
- If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
2.4 Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please go to the Returns section for further information.
2.5 Please note you are responsible for all purchases made on your account and are personally liable for all the outstanding balance.
3. Processing your orders and payment
3.1 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error , product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
3.2 All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges are clearly highlighted throughout the site. For further information on delivery charges see the Delivery section.
Your order will be accepted by us, and a contract will then be formed between us, when we despatch the goods to you.
Please check size of item is correct prior to buying, rectifying a mistake is costly and time consuming and may not be possible. Please view our Size Charts page with the heading link on our site. Please note the difference in sizing systems between UK Europe and USA.